Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Resolution's and Random Thoughts


Melissa's New Years Resolution's:
  1. Be more generous on fast offerings
  2. Survive labor
  3. Survive the first year of child rearing
Kiel's New Years Resolution's:

"I don't do goals, they set you up for failure" (but he's perfect anyway, so who cares. I don't and that's all who matters ;))

And lastly my theme for 2010 is: Become the perfect 10 in 2010...which for me just means to lose the baby weight by 2011 ;) But for you it could mean to improve something about yourself that needs improving.

Which, by the way I discovered 2 Sundays ago that I'm not the only one that comes up with themes for the year - that makes me feel almost normal.

And then Kiel reminds me that I'm not normal and that's when I say "duh!"

That's all folks, I need to keep my goals concise this year since, well, ummm, hello...they are big goals and to put it quite frankly I'm terrified of #2 and slightly scared of #3.

Cheers!

No comments: