Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Insomnia

I was wide awake at 3am, this morning. After my usual tinkle I couldn't go back to sleep.

I was hungry, but for what?

I tossed and turned for an hour and then gave up. I made couscous and turned on the tube.

Kiel came out to see what the heck I was doing, plus he had to get ready for work.

"I can't sleep." I explained

"So you're cooking and watching T.V.?" He shook his head, and then started watching the tube with me amongst getting ready for work.

He left and it was only 5:15am, I was still wide awake.

I didn't know what to do. I would be dead if I went to work at 9am. I'm dead by 4pm with normal sleep.

It took me till 7 to write an email to my boss.

So now I have the day off, to sleep and catch up on housework, but first...

I'm hungry.

No comments: