Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ba Humbug!

It really doesn't feel like Christmas. I swear this year was a whirlwind. In a year I went from dating to engaged, married and pregnant.
It's been a crazy year for Kiel too, he gave up his hot sexy bachelor status, became a husband and is now preparing to be a father (he can't wait, now that he knows it's a boy.)
We also have moved twice this year. And moved our 100 pound moose in with us aka Montana the dog ;)

Maybe it doesn't feel like Christmas because just last week we were celebrating the New Year with my gal pals.



Or maybe it's because it was a whopping 85 degrees on Saturday and Montana is already losing his winter coat.


Or maybe it's not Christmas because I have yet to buy one present (accept for Kiel) and have no desire to battle the late-vicious-holiday shoppers (well, with that descripton who would?).

Maybe it's because I'm just now starting to bake my Christmas cookies (without coconut, per Kiel's request.) and the store was out of baking powder - seriously.

And lastly, it's probably because all of the presents under the tree are already opened and played with, thanks to my impatient gimme fingers.

So my verdict is, Christmas came too fast - I'm not ready. Year 2010 is next week.


At least I will be in the bay area - cold weather don't let me down.

No comments: