Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby Update!

I had my 2nd ultra sound today to make sure the baby was healthy and genetically safe and sound. All turned out great! Baby is normal and healthy. The baby was so much bigger than the last time I saw it. I was amazed on how fast they grow.

I have pictures and a live DVD, but it freaks me out when I see other babies in other wombs so I won't post accept upon request. Of course my own baby was not freaky at all and really adorable (lumpy head and all). My Dr. did a 3D ultra sound as well, just for fun, so I really got a close look at the baby. It slept the whole time and did one side turn when the Dr. tried to wake it up.

Kiel and I find out what it is, so I can stop saying "it" on December 14th.

I'm 12 and half weeks and my due date still remains May 15th.

That's all!

xoxo - Melissa

2 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

So I want to know what "it" is!?! I've never had a 3-D ultra sound, how was it? Do you have video or pictures of the 3-D part of the ultrasound? I'd love to see that!

Marc said...

I'm still pulling for the 16th!