Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Last 22 Hours

Since 11:52 pm, November 9th, Kiel's been doing this:


(notice the mt. dew can on the table)

And drinking this: Kiel + no sleep + 2 cases of Mt. Dew + non-stop gaming = Melissa to get the heck out of dodge

Bay area here I come!!

Kiel, be a doll and at least put the bed together by the time I get back ;)

xoxo -

Melissa

ps - please excuse the mess, in our horrendous looking apartment. We haven't quite settled yet.
pps - I'll let you know when the gaming session ends, he plans on pulling an all nighter again.

3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Let him get it in now cause when that baby comes this scene will be a thing of the past :)

Aubrey Dixon said...

Melissa! I was so excited to hear from you! And I'm totally beyond excited that you're having a baby!!! You are going to be such a great mom! Keep posting!

totheark said...

haaahahhaa