Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Recipes to be admired

I started a recipe's blog with famous authors included but not limited to (in alphabetical order by last name):


Frances Allen
Elizabeth BingHam
Sunni Churchill
Debbie Clark
Marcie HanBerg
Shelley Jordan
Karen Stirling
Shell Stirling
and
Yours Truly


If you would like to be an author to this blog please email me or post a comment with your email address or you can even face book me (geez, the resources us kids have today). I will send you an invite to be an author and you should then accept and participate by posting recipes or commenting on those you've tried:) If you don't care to be an author but want some "kick butt" recipe ideas, just follow us by clicking on the link below:




That's all for now. Move along, there's nothing more to see. But ya'll come back later, ya hear?

6 comments:

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

You ADD me into this blog NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just Shell said...

HEY! you have people listed as authors that havent posted one recipe yet. I posted like 4 recipes but my name isnt listed. We are breaking up now. *POUTS*

Melissa Christensen said...

Yeah, but you hadn't accepted being an author yet before I posted. That is why I didn't have your name up. I will change it right now!

Just Shell said...

Ok since you changed it we are back together. Did you see I posted the bacon cheddar dip recipe? YUM!

Melissa Christensen said...

Yes I did. You need to label your recipes. I already labeled most for you but I didn't do the bacon dip. So labels for the bacon dip would be: appetizer, dip, bacon dip? Get the pattern? Okay, great thanks.

Just Shell said...

*whiny voice* I don't wanna label thats too much extra work *pouts*