Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Worth Every Cent

Melissa and I got out of Islands after a delicious and filling lunch of fish tacos, turkey sliders and chicken fingers and proceeded to get into her truck.

Kiel: (in thought) Ooh a penny! I haven't flicked one of those in a minute!

I flicked it across the parking lot and was content. All was well.

Melissa: What was that?

Kiel: Just a penny babe.

Melissa: You're throwing away money? What would you have with a million pennies?

Kiel: About three bucks...

Melissa: A million dollars!!

Kiel: HAHA! Right... a million pennies really is a million bucks.

Melissa: Well, three hundred pennies is three dollars so its a lot more than three dollars!

In any case, it was funny and I wish there were more people that could have witnessed this.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Melissa was always the best money saver as a child! Would save it for days!!! I see things havent changed ;)