Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gratitude Tuesday ;)



I am thankful for…

The creepy plant my cubicle neighbor owns because it gives me something to IM my other cubicle neighbor about!

Recipes from new sisters, yay for Cheesy Ratoni Maroni and Lemon Pepper Asparagus.

The earphones I “borrowed” from my husband, they make work go by soooo much faster.

My new boss at work.

Music from the Killers, Carrie Underwood and the Beatles.

All the people that I have to send a thankyou note to! (Ps, I’m almost done with that.)

LOVE, it’s the best…I dare you to argue ;)

The opportunity to speak this past Sunday, it made me a nervous wreck but paid off in the end.

Kettle Corn, oh how I covet thee! My brown suede shoes that go with every outfit.

Two working, healthy arms.

The year of 2009 that is already half over (yikes!).

Cute, adorable nieces and nephews! My cousin Lisa, who busted her cute little hiney to give me beautiful wedding pics.

HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE, if 2009 is not going that great this is the month to choose a different path!

3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Awww I was mentioned! I love you!!!

Just Shell said...

That two arms thing was a dig at me wasn't it? brat ;)

Melissa Christensen said...

Yeah, pretty much :D