Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Ode to Fridays!

I love Fridays! Particularly this Friday.

1. We get out of work early, thanks to the launch of BF3.

2. I get a Beauty Fix 3 kit, which means lots of cool new products for Kiel and me to try.

3. Kiel and I get to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie until I fall asleep halfway through.

4. It's leftover day so no need to cook!

5. It means tomorrow is Saturday.


I am going to LOVE Saturday, especially this Saturday!

1. Kiel and I get to sleep in.

2. We're going to the temple to meet our goal of going once a month.

3. Which means we will get a good peek of the crazy Michael J fans.

4. The missionaries are coming for dinner.

5. We get to snuggle up on the couch again and finish the last half of the movie we started on Friday :)

1 comment:

Pikula's said...

Thanks for your blog Melissa!! You guys really need to come by for dinner, I need to get to know you better!!! Have Kiel call me when you guys are available!!