Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My dog would make the best husband ever…


He is 100% loyal.
He keeps his eyes on me and only me when I’m home.
He desperately misses me when I’m gone.
He listens to everything I say.
He doesn’t mind watching chick flicks as long as he can lie by my feet.
He never strays while I’m away.
He thinks anything I cook is delicious.
He doesn’t have to say “I love you” because I know he does.
He’s constantly trying to make me happy.
He waits to eat his dinner until I’m home.
He’s always sad when I leave and happy when I come home.
He eats spiders and insects that occasionally appear in my room.
At night, he is the first one to go check out the “funny noises,” awww, I feel so safe.
He’s the first to notice if I’m sad and immediately offers his support.
He loves to go on adventures and is down for anything as long as I’m by his side.
At restaurants he lets me take the seat and he takes the floor.
He always walks on the outside with a lady.
He never stinks up the bathroom.
He lets me talk about whatever I want and always seems interested in what I’m saying.
If I spill food, he’s the first to clean it up.
He scares away the rodents.
He never complains.
He loves to “clean” the dishes.
He digs holes so I can plant flowers.
And lastly, he’ll do anything I tell him ;-)
Yep, that’s my dog.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Maybe we should have stuck with dogs.....except they are worthless in the bedroom. LOL.