Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gratitude Thursday

I am grateful for...



1. Friends that act silly at a Thai food restaurant.

2. AIRPLANES.

3. Little boys faces when they get a present they enjoy.

4. Family Time!

5. LOREAL coulour juice lip gloss.

6. Words that make me smile like "Schaetzle'" and "Guten Tag"

7. Paper mate pens because I never feel guilty when I lose them.

8. Sunni, because she's more obsessed with celebrities than I am...k maybe not but pretty close.

9. Make-up because it does wonders for my face.

10. Rachel, because she is the cutest pregnant lady ever!

11. Face book's super poke application.

12. Webster's New World Dictionary.

13. The color pink.

14. Tomorrow because I get see my pumpkin.

15. Feet that are uglier than mine











4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

For a second I thought that was my foot...wooo... glad to see its not!

PS
Brad Pitt called me to and he says he wants to see you shake your bon bon...."Shake your Bon Bon... Shake your BONNNNNN BON!"

Jenni said...

Actually, I am the cutest pregnant lady ever but you hadn't met me yet and have never seen me pregnant so I will let that one slide. ;p

Melissa Christensen said...

Actually, I'm the cutest pregnant lady ever but I didn't know myself pregnant yet ;)

Jenni said...

You are smokin hot pregnant. It is true.