Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gratitude Thursday


I am grateful for...


LAUGHTER...it really is the best medicine.

Late night ideas like "Hey Beth let's go get dessert at La Scala and pick up your youngster while we're at it ;-)"

Sisters that can be inside my mind and figure out my problems, so I don't have to ;-)

Southwest for being the low cost provider.

My family, for letting me be my crazy imperfect self.

Decorating parties and friends that help.

Going to dinner with Marcie and having a grand ole' time.

My Aunt who had a safe surgery.

Cuss words...sometimes you just need to express yourself in a not so very nice way.

Beth who will not be going rafting on Saturday because she is helping me instead ;-)

Yummy artichoke and jalapeno dip.

The Hills premiere...Mondays, now have a whole new light.

Choices...should i take the job?...should i not take the job? maybe i'll just counter his offer;-)

Happy endings

Sunni who is going to grace the bay area with her presence and see Mama Mia with me tomorrow!!!

Fred who gave me a $1 off coupon for Togo's.

Cooking day because it ellicits the domestic goddess within ;-)

Nate Adams for making the yard look pretty so we can party Madd Hatter style.

Summer fruit...i love the variety.



1 comment:

Jenni said...

I loved The Hills.