Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gratitude Thursday


This is going to be more of a Gratitude story because so much has happened this week and thankfully I have lots of pictures ;-)

First and foremost I'm thankful for men that look outstandingly sexy in uniform...okay maybe just my man...ooh baby ;-)
Second I'm thankful for places like ViceRoy and girl talk
My introduction to pinkberry
The spa..I died and went to 4 hours of heaven with one of my greatest friends, Therese.
My dog, who hates the smell of stinky shoes but appreciates a nice smelling perfume and who always makes me stop to smell the roses.
The dollar store and the little treasures hidden there.

My trip to DQ and the fun outfits.

Million dollar ideas
Oh hail the outlet stores....and this is where the story begins.

I ended up buying the dress in red for a bargain price of $30...not bad for Kenneth Cole.
The two best words a woman could ever ask for ;-)

And on the way home I saw these amazing ships but I could only take a picture of the sign...




3 comments:

Jenni said...

That blue dress was super cute. You had hot friends....what happened???

Melissa Christensen said...

Marriage and kids...but they still exist, I touched based with them last week actually!

Jenni said...

Yeah, you don't have hot friends anymore. ;)