Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Ummm, I know I'm way behind but...We hosted Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun. We had a lot of visitors and our kids loved playing with their cousins. My agenda also included a 12 hour black friday shopping trip where I got a lot of my Christmas decorations for a steal. A 7'5" fake Christmas tree for $55 bucks anyone? Yeah, it was awesome. Kiel officially hates poinsetta's because I went on poinsetta overload. Anyway, here are pics from Thanksgiving weekend:


 Funny story about my Thanksgiving decorations. I went outside and cut a few branches down from our trees, unfortunately there were only a few that had fall foliage and the rest were green. I had a brilliant idea to go out and cut branches from the trees on Sand Creek Road, but I didn't have time so we elected Kerry. He willingly (or reluctantly) obliged and thankfully cut down all of the branches we needed before the Brentwood police told him to "stop doing that." Thanks Kerry! And we are glad we didn't have to bail you out!










 I pulled out the Elf the night everyone got there. Mariah absolutely loved him and drew pictures for him to take back to Santa.

Black Friday Madness

 .99 cent poinsettas at Home Depot.
Garland, Wreaths and more poinsettas. If you look closely you can find Steve. This is where he stayed most of the trip. I don't even think he slept in the guest bed. Dang college finals!



 The day after Thanksgiving we decorated for Christmas!



One of the many attempts to get a group picture of the cousins.

 It was fun! Should we do it again next year? And maybe Brig and Tyler will come too!

No comments: