Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sneak Peek

Rhyan had her newborn shoot yesterday. It was quite hilarious actually. Our regular photographer doesn't do newborn shoots anymore because they take away too much time from her family and she recently had twin girls. I am not a good picture taker but I know how to create a scene, especially for skin care products (ps, those make much better models. They are so much more cooperative.) We turned the nursery into a studio and went at it for 5 hours.

My friend Katrina has an awesome camera and takes great photographs but this was the first time she did a newborn shoot. Rhyan was not the most cooperative baby but that's expected when you try and stuff them in a basket or water well or flower pot. We got pooped and pee'd on with in the first minutes of shooting.

But here are a couple sneak peeks:
And this is what I mean when I say she wasn't being cooperative: I hope at least one shot of Rhyan and me and Bruce turned out. I can't wait to see the rest!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Awwww! I love the little bed picture! so cute!!! I love them all actually! Congrats again!

Shelley said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see the rest! And see her in person!