Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

And we regress

Bruce is handling the birth of his baby sister as well as expected. Bruce says "baby" when ever he sees or hears Rhyan and tries to be gentle with her, but he is just too rough.

Lately I've noticed him take an interest in pacifiers, something he hasn't had since he was 6 months old. Last night he wanted to swing in this, after Rhyan had been in it.


My mom and George left this afternoon to go back home but took a family picture before they were on their way. We are so grateful for their help. George stayed with Kiel the entire time he was in surgery and waited for him to wake up. They cooked us meals, took care of Bruce and helped with Rhyan, did laundry, dishes and took montana on walks. Kiel's parents will be here soon to take their place.


I finally got the flowers I ordered on Etsy, they might be a little too big for right now ;)
Lisa stopped by for a visit before she went to Utah.Two babies is much better than one. I've been able to jump right in without experiencing the baby blues and stress that I did when I was a first time mother.

No comments: