Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Tales of Bruce Wayne - episode 1

Date: May 21st 2010

1st food of the day: Breast milk, breast milk and more breast milk!

1st poop of the day: 12:02 am

Major event of the day: Went to the pediatrician who was really excited about my weight gain of 2.5 ounces and I sprung a leak on daddy when he tried to change my dipe (that'll teach him to leave my firing weapon exposed for too long.)

Favorite part of the day: Getting my hair washed, it feels soooo good!

Till next time!

Baby B

2 comments:

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

Oh I just leaked from laughing way too hard :) You need to post a warning label on all of your blogs : If you are 9 months pregnant and have a full bladder you will PEE your pants. read with care you've been warned :)

Janel Ruzzi said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!