Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Nursery

Awww, the nursery is finally here. Well, it's the nursery slash guestroom. But what's important is it's a functioning room for diaper changes, nursing and rocking. All while the guests are sleeping, but not really :)



The boy's crib is still in a box in my closet. His sleeping slumber will take place in our room in his "mini crib" for the first 6 months of his life. According to the American Association of Pediatrics that is what we should do, so we're doing it...why argue with them right?

So here are some pics of the room. The walls are a little bare. If you haven't guessed it yet I'm one of those paranoid types and with all of the earthquakes we've been having the last thing I need is something to fall on this precious child and dent his skull. Afterall, I've been baking him to perfection for 9 months!




(Ps that black thing on the wall will be holding pictures, once we have some. If he ever decides to move out. )


So I might paint something on the wall instead, maybe his name or maybe sport balls...what to do, what to do?

The only thing I'm waiting for is this:It will allow me to organize things a little bit more. It's suppose to be be here by Friday. The baby is suppose to be here by Saturday.


Be here or be square baby.


No seriously, the weather is awesome, the place is immaculate and the food will be great.


YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!

4 comments:

Jehan said...

yes, bruce doesn't want a fractured skull. good move on limited wall furnishings.

Team Hansen said...

looks great! good to see you today, hang in there ...

The Jorgensen's said...

I recommend setting the crib up anyway... I couldn't stand to have the babies in my room for more than 2 weeks. Their "cute" little noises would keep me from sleeping.

Lisa Renee said...

One of your maternity images would be perfect on the wall!!