Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bachelorette Party & 40 Tacos

Make way for the star! My friends planned a special day just for me, two days before I got married. It started at 9am when my PR team picked me up in my limo aka Fran's giant white truck and drove me to my private jet aka bart and took me to San Francisco! Beth was determined to keep everything a surprise so I had no clue what we were doing for the entire day but the theme was "Melissa's a celebrity" and they even had a red carpet. The day in SF started at a photo shoot, where we took pictures for a modeling agency and then we trotted off to the next event...private dance lessons! It was sooo much fun and we all got a nice work out as well. Afterwards, we went back to the bay area to get ready for dinner. They made reservations at a Morroccan restaurant. The food was delicious and they had a belly dancer that made me go up on stage and try to learn how to belly dance. Then all of us got to go on stage and learn how to dance. It was a lot of fun, but I don't think any of us will be belly dancers in this life. Lastly, we all went to Beth's house for dessert and coco. It was great to be spoiled and to catch up with my bay area friends. I miss them so much! I have to especially thank Frances and Beth for really going ALL out and making me feel really special.
While I was getting completely spoiled, Kiel was having a blast with his friends as well. I posted some pics below!

No comments: