Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's not too late

It's not too late to list my new year resolutions since it's still January. First, let's toast to 2008! The year: 2008

The Motto: 2008 will be great!
It Was: A transitional year
Things to remember/accomplished for the year 2008

1. Got rid of a toxic relationship
2. Made amends and new friends
3. Got my Bachelors, yay!
4. Got a hot boyfriend
5. Quit my job
6. Moved to Southern cali so I could be close to my hot boyfriend and the skin care industry
7. Had another birthday
8. Said goodbye to my bay area friends (tear*)
9. Got a brand new job (well at least a different boss)
10. Found an awesome place to live

The Year: 2009

The Motto: 2009 is my time to shine!
It will be: A year with a lot of firsts!
The Goals

1. Get engaged (accomplished 1/21)
2. Get married (Target date: 4/18)
3. Be the best wife ever (an on going process)
4. Take a vacation with my husband (honey moon, baby!)
5. Make EYETOPIA a successful brand
6. Move in with the best roommate ever (no more moody, passive aggressive chics, yay!)
7. Survive wedding planning
8. No soda for the entire year (so far so good)
9. Make a home with kiel
10. Enjoy the year, embrace it, remember it and take it all in.

This year will be the first time I...

1. Get engaged
2. Get married
3. Go on a honeymoon
4. Wear a wedding dress
5. Kiss my husband
6. Live with a man who is not related to me
7. Change my last name
8. Buy a birthday card that says "To my husband..." (haha)
9. Go sky diving
10. Meet Arnold Schwarzenegger

That was fun!

No comments: