Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Can I Just Say?

My friends are amazing!

I feel like the luckiest person alive right now. I just hope nothing happens to screw it up. This is why I'm lucky.

My friend Sunni, is one of my best friends and lives close to me now. We have so much fun together and girlfriend is a planning machine. If i need birthday reservations she's on it. If we want to stalk the girls on The Hills, she's on it. And most importantly, if I want to go wedding dress shopping GIRLFRIEND is on it. I am so thankful to have her in my life.

Thanks to Therese I can ask her any beauty question and she will know it. If it wasn't for her I probably would still be looking for a job. She continues to give me such love and support everyday that I talk to her. Her advice on life has been such a blessing for me and I am so thankful to have her as a true friend.
Sarah Krause is a gift from heaven, I just know it. We connected at such a deep level and never in my life had I laughed so much with a complete stranger, until I met Sarah. The adventures I did with this woman in less than a year were more than I had done with friends I've known for twenty years. The first day trip I took with her had me icing my tail bone for months afterwards because we jumped off a bridge into freezing cold water and I landed wrong (she has the video to prove it.) From there we went night clubbing, "carnie hunting" at the Alameda County Fair, camping at Camp Richardson, a Jessica Simpson Concert, threw a kick butt Madd hatter party and took a weekend trip to Tahoe. We don't talk enough but she's a friend for life, I can sense it!

I love the talks that I have with this woman, she cracks me up! I love a million things about Rachel, but what I love most is that I can sense that she truly wants what is best for me. I get to see her this Sunday and I can't wait. Best of all she is doing my wedding invitations and flower arrangements. Thanks Rach!Oh holy knockers, it's Beth! I talk to this girl 59 times a day. No, joke! We love each other, we are there for each other and oh my gosh who knows what I would do without her. She has gone above and beyond so many times. She helped me find a place to live when I was homeless in LA, she is the google master and she truly follows through! I need a place for a wedding reception, Beth is on it! I need to go wedding dress shopping, Beth is booking appointments! I need cute fun ideas for a baccalaureate party and Beth is throwing it ;-)

I have the most amazing sisters! All of them have been so helpful and supportive. Michelle helped me pack when I moved to LA. Anything I need the woman will drop what she's doing and lend a hand, regardless of how busy her own life is and trust me, it's busy! Katie is hilarious, does my hair and really comes through when I need her. I know my wedding reception will be amazing no matter where it is held thanks to her, a.k.a. Sgt. Dan. Frances, my love!!! She is the ultimate wedding planner and has the purest heart known to man! I saved the best for last, yes, yes I did.

The number one reason why I am the luckiest woman on this earth...I'm marrying the best man ever!! He's my pumpkin and I have never felt more myself with any other person than him. We are so comfortable with each other that we can pick each others noses! Who does that? We do. I love him and can't wait to start our lives together.

Corny, I know but I had to say thanks to everyone who has touched my life this year!

ps, there are tons more but this blog is long enough already, but thanks Marcie and Rachel Kidd.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Why? Why the picture... don't you know I have reputation to uphold!!!!!

You're the best. :)

Love always... your loyal reader.

Just Shell said...

you are adorable licious. =) Love you sissy

Melissa Christensen said...

I'm sorry Beth...but here's the thing. Me and the picture had a chat and the picture made some really good points:
1. If the moment was worth taking a picture for, why keep me hidden in a camera
2. When will you ever get to show off Beth's juggs like this again
3. Just do it already, you know you want to...
and the picture was right, I couldn't argue ;-D

Reaching Our allen-ness said...

And I thought those were really Beth's jugs :)

Melissa Christensen said...

No, but they are Marcie's jugs!

Elizabeth said...

hahaha... Thanks Frances... but the truth is I have a four shirts, a scarf and my own bra in there. :)