Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!


Okay so I'm a little late and I haven't posted anything in 4-EVER but hopefully new years resolutions will change that so my loyal readers (thanks Beth!) won't be disappointed!

New years weekend was such a blast! My friends from the Eastbay came down to celebrate. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

I work for a plastic surgeon so it would only be natural to support botox right? I got my friend Beth and I matching botox shirts, we decided it was hilarious and spent the weekend wearing them every chance we got.

We went out dancing to celebrate New Years. The ambiance consisted of cigar smoke, barely there clothing and drunk people everywhere (I know gross!) but we had fun getting ready and dancing for a few hours and we managed to ditch the champagne showers! Even though, I brought in the new year at a club, I think I am officially over them for life!

Left to Right - Me, Rachel Kidd, Yellow Dot, Marcie Hanberg


Poor Kiel had to wait forever for us girls, he's such a trooper ;-0 Ps, this is a pic of when he was awake, he slept most of the time while we got ready.



And it is now the year of 2009!!! Marcie, Rachel, Dot

Happy New Year Everybody!

1 comment:

Just Shell said...

dorkis. Glad you had a good new years. Kisses and hugs