Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Say Hello to the Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Bruce!

For my special day mom made me my favorite breakfast: scrambled egg yolks, (but this time she fed me the whole egg) toast and I tried strawberries for the first time. I loved them! I also drank whole milk mixed with formula in my big boy sippy cup!

After my breakfast I got to open my present. I got a water table which I can play with outside, a toy story ball and some cars.

Mom decorated the room for me and I really enjoyed the sign.After dinner I got to try cake for the very first time. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

I loved it! Thanks Aunt Brittany for the recipe.

Thanks for the presents and the cards!

Best,
B

2 comments:

lisa c. said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how much like a little man he looks. His hair is growing in, he's just cute. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

Omi said...

He is soooo cuuute. Wish we could be at the party. Hopefully we will be there on Memorial Weekend.