Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1 year

Can you believe how old Brucey boy is? I have to say I feel physically better this time of year than I did at this same time last year ;)

It's been a very busy month and it's been all about Bruce. Hence the reason, I haven't blogged about our awesome Hawaii trip.

Today Bruce had his one year check up: 30 inches tall, 23 lbs and 6 ounces, 47 cm head circumference. All in the 50th - 75th percentile.

We are on day 2 of no bottles and this little boy is taking it like a champ! No complaints, I'm so proud of him.

Bruce is teething big time right now. He cut his right canine and right top 1st molar and he's currently cutting 2 bottom molars on each side. We've hardly had to give him anything for comfort except ice cold watermelon.

One of his big accomplishments that he is so proud of is he has figured out how to go down the stairs. It's one of his favorite things to do. That and open and shut his closet doors. Mommy likes supervising his closet door activity better than the stairs so we only let him play on the stairs when it's time to go up them, i.e. to change his diaper. I have a video of him climbing up and down the stairs. But it won't post. :(

I might have already mentioned this, my prego brain can't remember anything lately, but we had a 1 yr photo shoot for our little man. Alexia was there when he was first born and has taken all of his professional pictures. I love her work and am sad she won't be able to take newborn pics, of Rhyan. She's already booked ;( And I won't hassle her too much since she has 4 month old twins and a two year old to juggle. Anyway, if you want to see a sneak peek click on this link: 1 year photo shoot or go to my facebook wall.

While staying at Omi's Kiel cleared out a few boxes he still had stored there and he found his music bear stuffed animal that he loved as a baby. This is now Bruce's favorite thing to snuggle with during bed time. Move over stuffed dog, music bear is hear to stay. I wish I wasn't running out of his room as fast as I can while laying him down for bed or else i could video tape his giant smile when ever we wind up music bear and hand it to him.

Bruce has also phased out his 2nd nap of the day. He now takes one 3 hour nap from 11 - 2 and sleeps 12 hours at night.

This coming Saturday is B's birthday party. We are super excited to jump on the Bruce Wayne Express and celebrate his birth. Pics and details to follow.

Peace out!

No comments: