Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Collage of Thoughts

I have a bunch of stuff to post, but I'm not sure if I should do it in one GIANT post or several mini posts. I guess I will figure that out at the end when we see what this blog post has turned into.

Our little boy has been running a high fever off and on for the past two weeks. We're not quite sure why, the pediatrician feels that little Bruce is getting his molars; by far the most brutal of the whole teething process ;( Anyway it's been scary and tiring tending to little Brucey's needs. For the first time in my life I actually got to see Kiel scared. I've seen him nervous, grumpy, happy, content, calm but never scared. But if a 103 temp on your first born isn't going to do it what is? As for me, I like to remain calm during the storm and then freak out afterwards. For the past couple of days, Bruce has been feeling better and we are very grateful for this and childrens' Tylenol.

Because Bruce has been feeling under the weather he has been in the snuggling mood lately. Here he is with Uncle Steve during conference:

General Conference was very uplifting. Both Kiel and I learned things to improve our lives and strengthen our marriage. My favorite talk was by Elder Richard G Scott. It was great to hear him speak so lovingly of his wife Jeanine and his advice on family and marriage.

We had a great time at the Jordan's and enjoyed great food. Montana had fun too and was completely warn out the next day. I wish I had video of Mariah and Jack playing with his tail, it was too cute. Here we are on conference Saturday:Kiel worked all night so he tried to get some shut eye.
LisaShelley and Bruce

I finally started my job. I've been in the office this week while Kiel stayed home with Bruce. I am so thankful that this was the only week I had to do that. I missed my baby and taking care of him. He missed me too.

The weather has been absolutely lovely. We've been able to go to the beach. Something I don't necessarily feel like doing often with a mobile toddler. But Bruce had fun:e
And lastly, we find out today if we are moving to a 3 bedroom apartment! We are hoping for the best. Wish us luck!

No comments: