Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

11 months



Bruce turned 11 months on the 16th and we have been so busy, I'm just now getting around to blogging about it.

Bruce spent his 11 month birthday at our new apartment and we went out to dinner that night to Kincaid's. It was gorgeous because it is right on the ocean. Bruce was an angel, he drank water from a straw, gulped down silky mashed potatoes, cauliflower, beets and bread. Omi and Opa were there to help us move and celebrate.

We now have stairs in our place and Bruce learned how to crawl up them in about 15 minutes. I thought I had a couple of weeks, but I only had a couple of minutes. Kiel and I are trying to teach him how to crawl down them backwards, safely, but he hasn't mastered that yet.

Bruce loves his new place and his bedroom, he has so much more room now to play. His new thing is to knock down the towers mommy builds with blocks, he will only let me get them 3 blocks high before he knocks them down.

Bruce loves to cruise the couch, coffee table, chairs, anything he can really. He loves us to hold his hands so he can walk and he loves his walker.

Bruce loves avocado, egg yolks, turkey, yogurt, apple sauce, bread, and much more.

Bruce is turning one year old in less than a month! I can't believe it. On to the party planning. It gets competitive out here, I've been to a circus party, a trip to mars, fire fighters, never never land and all have been outstanding...I hear the birthday train making his rounds and stopping at Bruce's grounds. Choo choo!

1 comment:

Omi said...

He is such a cute little guy. We had a great time at your place. I am glad that we were able to come down.