Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10 Months

B is 10 months today! This means my photo sessions are getting a lot more difficult. I doubt the hat will make it in next month it barely made it this time

I'm so mad this photo below is blurry. I've been trying to teach him to blow kisses and today he finally did it! But when I remove the flash from my camera any movement blurrs the picture, you can still tell what he's doing though. So cute!


Instead of listing all of the things he does, like a usually do I'm just going to announce my favorite things that he does.

  • Whenever he's excited he pants like a dog
  • He dances to all types of music. His favorite is hip hop and least favorite is heavy metal (thank goodness. Mommy hates that music too.)
  • He now hates wearing a shirt and pulls on it and cries until I take it off. (This won't be cute for very long, but it is now.)
  • He entertains himself and makes himself laugh all the time
  • Montana is his best friend
  • He's my traveling man! So easy to travel with, i love it.
  • When he wants more food he flaps his arms up and down
  • Whenever he hears the bath water or a vacuum he races to get to the source
  • Whenever he sees a stranger, he stares them down and turns his head all the way around as we walk by so he wins the staring contest
I will say these few things though: He is much better at eating solid foods and he's starting to cruise all things by standing and walking around them.

Here's a few pictures I took a long time ago but never posted them. You can tell this is when we didn't have his eczema diagnosed yet:

He was falling asleep in the swing so he wouldn't look up!

And this is him when I left for two days, he looks so much more grown up. I can't believe it~

2 comments:

lisa c. said...

He looks like such a little boy, not so much a baby, in some of these pics! He's so cute!!!

Omi said...

He is so cute. I am glad we got to spend some time with you and Bruce. I had fun.