Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Milestones

Bruce 5wks and 4 days old

Bruce rolled over again today! It's hilarious to watch. He kicks his legs against the floor and gets up on his side and then waits for gravity to pull him over. Of course he can only do it from his tummy to his back, but it's a start.

He also smiles at mommy and daddy. I'm trying to capture the moment and will post as soon as I do. He's still a very serious baby.

His baby acne is gone but now he has cradle cap but it's going away.

And the saddest milestone of all...he's losing his baby hair. I asked Kiel if we could buzz it off so he doesn't look like a cancer patient but he said no :(

I only have one more week of post partum funkiness and then I get to exercise! How long does it take before I stop looking 4 months pregnant? The hormones are under control, finally! Except I still hate the dog, even though he's been a really good dog.

Lastly, this coming Thursday will be the first day of our first family vacation trip. Bay area here we come! Our home away from home.

1 comment:

lisa c. said...

I'm so excited to see you guys and the baby!!! Bruce is so cute!! See you guys this weekend!