Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bruce is 1 month old!

Bruce's 1 month pic.

Well it's been 1 month and we've survived!

Bruce is such a doll (Kiel says I treat him like my live doll.)

I haven't done much lately besides keep a new born alive (so good for me.)

But enough about me... Bruce is 9lbs 9oz as of today and doing great.

He found his thumb yesterday, Finally gave me a picture with his eyes open (see above) and still makes 12 poops a day(close enough!)

(Bruce aggressively sucking his thumb)

He sleeps through the night, well as much as a newborn can sleep through the night. He wakes up at 4am to feed and then goes right back to sleep and then again at 7am. I've been lucky. The only night this wasn't true was the first night home from the hospital (oh my, was that the WORST night ever, EVER!)


Also he's very alert. He has been since the day he came in the mailbox (I wish that's how it happened.) He loves to stare at anyone who will hold him and scrunch his forehead.

This week we started sleep training, he needs a lot of help getting himself to sleep for naps but night time is a piece of cake.

I'll close by saying motherhood is wonderful! And on days when I feel like I have done NOTHING, at least I can say I held my baby all day and so it wasn't a waste.

No comments: