Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ARRRRGH, I did it again

If I blogged about all of the car accidents I have been in/caused, this blog would be like the love Kiel and I have for each other, never ending (Awwww!). So instead I will just blog about the ones that made it to the insurance company and my most recent streak of ridiculous encounters.

My first accident that "totalled" my very first car took place in concord during a night time drive. The car was old, shook like a rattle when it went over 25 mph and gushed power steering fluid the minute I filled her up. Unbeknownst to me she had been suffering from depression for quite some time (since she got hit in the Target shopping center a few months prior). She decided to take her own life the minute I wasn't paying attention and crashed right into a telephone pole on Myrtle Drive. RIP, mom mobile with excellent AC and that's all.

The year 2004 was the year for more and I had lot's more accidents that year. It first started in my driveway. I backed into my roommates boyfriend car and broke his taillight and mine. That particular incident wasn't reported to the insurance but when I backed into a brand new BMW in the Kmart shopping center it was with the same side that I had previously damaged so I got it fixed. As I was driving my rental car that was given to me while my car was being worked on I rear ended a Jaguar on Highway 4 and "totalled" the rental car. Finally, I get my truck back just in time to run a stop sign and smash into a mercedes. That put my truck out of commission for a couple weeks. But it also slowed me down and made me not have accidents for awhile until I moved to LA in October of 2008.

Since LA, I've been t-boned on Santa Monica Blvd., rear ended on the 405, my car broken into and now I rear ended someone. As I was picking my car up from the shop (it was being fixed from the previous rear end) I headed back to work and crashed into a camry. At least it wasn't an expensive car this time, but still it's not something I need on my AMAZING driving record ;-)

No comments: