Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A One Star Hotel

and rated worse in service...
My best friend came to town yesterday and left tonight. The poor thing had to stay at my house and felt the need to buy the necessities since I had nothing. That's right folks, I didn't even have toilet paper (paper towels make for an ok substitution)! I feel so bad not only did she go out and do a little necessity shopping but she also went above and beyond (like she always does) and bought me a few pots and pans and a spatula. Man do I suck!

But Beth you rock!!! Thank you so much for being an amazing friend, I can always count on you! I promise next time you come to visit it will be like a four star resort and I will even make you breakfast in bed.

And for the rest of the future guests at hotel Melissa's, let this be a lesson to you... pack extra toilet paper just in case ;-)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ohhh... thats not what I meant. I just knew you wouldn't spend the money to buy the stuff yourself. I loved being at your new place..its so nice, total four star location. But girlfriend... soap is essential... Do I need to put a sign in the bath room that reads, "All Pee-ers and poop-ers must wash their hands!" Somethings just don't fly with me... love you long time! :) Thanks for playing with me.

Lisa Renee said...

Man between you and Kiel you guys really DONT have anything huh!! Wow chica!! LOL Go Beth!!! Great friends are essential!!

Melissa Stirling said...

Ya, we kinda don't. Well Kiel has two t.v.'s and all the electronic essentials. I use to have all that stuff and then gave it away while living with my aunt. Oh well!