Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gratitude Thursday

I am grateful for....


My i-phone and all the effort my sister made to get it for me!
Beth and her identical bike cruisers.
My BF and his txts...oh so cute.
Monica...for teaching me how to cook so I can complete my journey to becoming "the most desirable woman."
The paper copy of my Bachelor degree...awww, I can finally relax!
My friend Sunni because she got us tickets to the Dr. Phil Show,...let the brain washing begin.
Songs that I can sing off key and out loud, i.e. "Angels" by Jessica Simpson.
The opportunity to share the gospel...because it's amazing.
My friends that showed up to my lasagna feast.
The Mad Hatter Party planning committee.
Montana...because he shows me he loves me EVERYDAY!
Friends that have hot tubs.
Therese and all of her career advice.
The mere fact that Jelly shoes are back.
Keri and her addicting excitement for the NKOTB reunion tour.
Little kids birthday parties...yay chuckee cheese.
The computer systems at work that are finally back up and running!
Meatloaf at my parents house.




3 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I LOVE being blog friends! Hip hip hooray for blogs! I miss you. A lot. Can we maybe take a field trip back to concert choir and laugh so much that we get "the look" from others? Let's do it! Or maybe we could just make SURE to get together next time I'm in the bay area? Maybe that's a better idea:) I LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth said...

Thank goodness for gratitude ! :)

Jenni said...

Good ones. (Stinkin Sunni) :p