Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mini make over on a budget

The loft has been an empty space for awhile. I couldn't decide what I wanted. I liked the idea of a relaxing place to read and the kids to do artwork. But artwork is messy so I thought a mini library for all would be great instead.

I need to add book shelves and I would like two tiny chairs for the kids but for right now this is what I have to work with.

This make over cost me $40

Round rug, - $30 (a gift from my sister)
Couch w/ottoman - $15 (garage sale)
Tree - $9.99 (sale at michaels)
Soda tray - $14.99 (world market also on sale)

I love reading books here while Bruce is supposed to be going to bed. It keeps him in his room and gives me relaxing time!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

You're awesome Melissa! This looks great!