Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!



Kiel and I had the most romantic valentines ever post a very busy week in the East Bay. The highlight of the week for me was getting our marriage license and taking engagement pics.

Kiel, signing his old life away ;-)

Love day was spent mostly in the car as we drove back from the East Bay to Los Angeles. The drive consisted of great conversation, Britney Spears music and few stops at the gas station.


When we finally arrived in Los Angeles, we decided to watch T.V. but it turned into major nap time. We were both really tired and Kiel had to work that night. When we woke up we decided to go eat at my favorite fast food place, Arby's. There is an Arby's a few blocks down from where I live, I usually go through the drive thru, but since it was Valentine's day and Kiel doesn't like food in his car we decided to dine in. If it wasn't for the two bums in the restaurant the place would have been empty. Oh well, I ordered my favorite thing on the menu and we sat down and ate. Kiel got hustled for 6bucks from one of the bums who just bought a small drink and kept the rest for a rainy day and then we got out of there. It probably wasn't the most romantic evening but it made for a good memory that I will remember forever.

Our first Valentines together!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

:) Happy Valentines Day